Thursday, August 14, 2014

7 Day Detox Challenge



This Sunday I will be starting this detox.  Join me! 

Mix the ingredients below in 60 ounces of purified water that has been steeped with the 1 bag of Dandelion tea daily.

Ingredients:

60 ounces of Purified Water
1 TBS Sugar-free Cranberry Juice
2 TBS Lemon Juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
1 Bag of Dandelion tea (Yogi brand from Walmart is what I used)

***This detox drink is simply a replacement of your normal water intake (or in addition to), NOT a meal replacement.***


Why it works:  Dandelion is a herb that increases urine production and suppresses the appetite, naturally. The recipe flushes out the excess water weight in your bodyWHO WOULDN'T WANT TO DROP THAT EXCESS WATER WEIGHT?


One week from Sunday I will provide you with my whole experience and give you the details if I lost any weight!  Jillian Michaels said you should lose about 5 lbs. with this detox.  Let me know below if you are deciding to take on this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment