Saturday, August 16, 2014

Spend Time With Family

                    


Happy Saturday FTF followers.  The one thing that I enjoy doing is spending time with my family.  Cooking is my favorite way to express my love to them.  I got up this morning and prepared a very nice breakfast for them...cracker barrel hash brown casserole, scrambled eggs with cheese, polish sausage, turkey bacon, bacon, buttermilk biscuits, fruit, and cinnamon rolls.  Them coming into the kitchen because they smelled what I was cooking is priceless.

My daughter Tanika is such the little helper even at 15 years old.  She enjoys being my assistant.  Let's see how she does at dinner time.

If you don't get to spend time with your family try to do so.  It is the best thing for all of you mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment